Thursday 16 April 2015

Every Inchie Monday: Gecko

Hello Folks,



It's been a busy week for me, hence the late posting.

I'm not fond of lizards of any kind including this week's word at Every Inchie Monday Gecko.  I find them kind of creepy. Green, slimy (or at least they look slimy) big eyes, sucker feet and they move very fast don't they?  But then, I'm not an outdoors girl and I don't live in a country where they are native, so I've never met one in person.  I tried to get the green, but couldn't get the slimy in my drawn offering:






I couldn't fit an entire quilled gecko on to the square inch so I did a sort of stylized foot.  Couldn't quite decide how many toes the creature has as it was difficult to tell in pictures, but I think it's five. (The one above is kind of cartoony):









Enjoy your week, no matter how many toes you have.


5 comments:

  1. The quilled foot is not creepy at all - mega cute, as is your drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job on both. Lizards aren't always slimy. So you did great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did just fine, Kia, very nicely stylized. Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had them as pets. Not slimy at all and kind of cute. You did some nice inchies there :)

    ReplyDelete