Monday 28 December 2015

Every Inchie Monday: Next

Hello for the last time this year Folks, 

Next, this week's word at Every Inchie Monday is such an innocuous little word.  Four letters, not very threatening, but again this week I had a lot of trouble with it.  Best I could come up with was on inchie representing next year: 2016.  I put it on sparkly, New Year's Eve-ish paper, which made it difficult to photograph with the flash on the camera.








My quilled inchie really isn't quilled but it is tiny and made with paper.  I thought I would pay tribute to Trillian's brilliant idea of picking all next year's words from The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy:





I'm looking forward to next year's list.

Here's wishing you and yours a happy and healthy New Year.  My first resolution - and I'm someone who never makes resolutions, but I have a lot this year - is to take better pictures of my inchies.

Thank you everyone for visiting my site and for the wonderful comments.  They really make my day - and year.



9 comments:

  1. For once I knew right away what to draw! I too had the new year in mind. :)

    A very festive inchie indeed!
    (I don't even want to think about next weeks word. Tough one again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your inchie is a great one. I'm looking forward to another great year and am sending wishes to you for a wonderful 1016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific inchies from you all year

    Happy 2016

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful inchies! I'm looking forward to next year's topics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the glittery inchie - it looks like party in full swing. In love with the tiny HHGG inchie welcoming in '16.
    I will be coming past and trying to talk you into attempting bigger formats with your quilling :-D
    Happy New Year, Kia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the glittery inchie. I also love that you included next years theme in this inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year to you and your new year inchie!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great ideas for your inchies. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great ideas for your inchies. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete