Monday 16 February 2015

Every Inchie Monday: Texts

I haven't been feeling very creative lately and an inch is about all I seem able to do.  Fell in the snow, hate the record making cold, and it's still only February.  I have been reading a lot, though, so texts, this week's word at Every Inchie Monday, is appropriate. 

I know there is a lot of 'newfangled' texting going on these days with phones, etc., but I decided to go with the old fashioned text meaning the written word.
,
My first inchie is just a jumble of different words that I like on a piece of designer paper with text on it:

 
 
 


My quilled inchie is supposed to be three tiny little books on the same paper:


 

Have a great week and enjoy reading a book.

9 comments:

  1. Great inchies! Looks like you had some very important words to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inches as always

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too gorgeous with your quilling! Love your ideas and their implementation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tiny word collage and that quilling is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inchies this week. I love the look of both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute inchies :-) I really like both of them and your tiny little books are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inchies and i love the miniature books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful Inchies!!! I just love the quilled lil books! They are sooooo Itty bitty!!! Too sweet! (((hugs))) :0) Annette

    ReplyDelete