Monday 28 September 2015

Every Inchie Monday: Hotel

Hello Folks,

This week's word at Every Inchie Monday is hotel.  I love hotels - they are my idea of camping out.  I could never understand why people would want to sleep on the ground with the ants.

When I was a child I played a lot of Monopoly with my older brother, and lost a lot.  I always wanted a hotel on Boardwalk:







My quilled inchie is supposed to look like the hotel signs you see on the highway to tell you there is accommodation up ahead.  It consists of a figure reclining on a bed with a roof over top:





Have a luxurious week and thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

  1. So clever with the Monopoly hotel! And I adore your quilled inchie, soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the monopoly hotel, I had not thought of that & your quilled one is just like mine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ideas on your inchies. Agree about camping but I did plenty of that years ago.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, I remember always wanting to buy Boardwalk and put up a few hotels! Love the quilled inchie too. So clever, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous inchies, especially the quilled one.

    ReplyDelete