Monday 14 September 2015

Every Inchie Monday: Rhythm

Hello Fellow Inchers,

This week's word at Every Inchie Monday is one of those difficult concepts:  rhythm.  Not only is it hard to spell it's not easy to visualize.  This week I have chosen to go with one of my favourite musical teams, George and Ira Gershwin and their wonderul "I've got Rhythm".  My first inchie is the first musical phrase:








My quilled inchie is a single note.  This one was made quite a long time ago - I've since figured out how not to let the glue show, but I didn't feel like re-doing the inchie.





Hope you have great rhythm this week.  Thanks for all the lovely comments.  They really make my day.

10 comments:

  1. The cutest inchies. That's a beautiful quilling strip shade, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, other than blue I can't tell you - it's from the first batch of strips that I bought all in a package together so the colours weren't named

      Delete
  2. I like your both inchies and the quilled one looks as a hard work to do... Wonderful note :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your inchies. I also hate spelling this word. I had to keep rewriting the word while writing the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations, Kia! WHen I think of Gershwin, it's always "An American in Paris," which Disney did for Fantasia 2000. A lovely little inchie you have with quilling. Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations, Kia! WHen I think of Gershwin, it's always "An American in Paris," which Disney did for Fantasia 2000. A lovely little inchie you have with quilling. Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchies again, and I agree with you about the spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inchies again, and I agree with you about the spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great rhythm inchies. I especially love the quilled music note!

    ReplyDelete